Sunday 13 June 2010

01

My body is a crime scene. my body is your crime scene. My body hides vital evidence that no one cares to collect. My body is a packet of clues nobody wants to read. It’s a bad, cheap novel. It’s cracked pages and yellowed lettering. My body is a forest fire. My body is gasoline and smoke. My body is the burning cigarette tossed out of a car. It runs at a thousand feet per second. My body is the tossed corpse, wrists tied behind back, dislocated shoulders and skid marks on skin. I am the skin. I am the dead. I am the road. I am the rope used to subdue me. My body is a glowing trajectory, at night, a golden bow, before I crash against the highway. Before you snuff me out with your boot, my body is a match. It sets fire. My body is a murder case written in cigarette burns. My body is treasure chest of guilt and shame. My body is a present to you, wrapped in ribbons of blood and a huge bow on top. My body is a ticking bomb. I’m tired of the itch. I’m about to explode. Tick. Tock. My body is a song. It’s a scream. That tells you it’s all over. I can’t handle the itch, it’s coming. I want to I want to. There are no words. They are too big for my mouth. Mouth made to suck you off. They are rocks weighing me down in the river. In the sea. My body is used up. I don’t know if you ever loved me, maybe in your way you did because god works in mysterious ways. I’m sick of this. I’m broken. They broke me. You broke me. I think I take too many drugs and I think it’s because they broke me. He put me in his mouth and his jaw crushed me like a cherry. Juice ran down his chin. I don’t remember who I am this is why i try to forget and never try to remember. When I was in elementary school, my teacher, she told me I was good with words. I believed her. Now I have nails under my tongue. I have razors under my veins. I cut everyone up.

4 comments:

  1. you are an amzing writer, this is about the most exciting blog i have come across in ages. As well as 'stoopid slapped puppies' I run the blog sometimestheydontcomeback, would you be agreeable to publishing this piece there, with of course a shout back to you here. No worries if not but stay in touch, you are good, real good.
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Nick!

    First of all, you're sure making me blush, cos from what i've seen at your blog it's very thrilling, so thanks to you. I'm sure i have seen this blog?site? somewhere, the "sometimestheydon'tcomeback". Could you send me a link if it's easy? Sure, if u think the piece is kay for the site, def def take it, it's all yours!

    See you around then!
    DB

    ReplyDelete
  3. DB
    Thanks a million man. I am so excited to put your up there, in fact it is, it's there now, you can see it @
    http://sometimestheydontcomeback.milkboys.org/
    and hey stay in touch kay?
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going there now.
    I'll def stay in touch. Even if it's just lurking in the shadows of your ingenuity
    DB

    ReplyDelete